Morning Garnet,

I think I posted this the first time.

DMSO   6.25 percent

Vitamin C   1.25 percent

Glutathione  1.25 percent

Likely this could be changed. It came from Dr. Rowan in Canada. He had some interesting comments about this. He stated that it worked so well for his patients, he was using it as a preventive measure himself.

At 09:08 AM 7/5/04, you wrote:
>From memory it was:

6.25% DMSO
6.25% Glutathione
6.25% Vitamin C

And there was a mention of a particular pharmacy to contact. I can not
seem to find the original posting but intend to eventually follow up on
the formula.

>>> He lists only one source and phone number. Dollar Drug or Santa Rosa, 707-575-1313

I made a visit to a local compounding pharmacist. He has to have a perscription before he will make the brew. Seems we could find some glutathione someplace.

He did talk about making it a sterile solution.

While I have no known eye problems, I would like to have this and use it as Dr. Rowan suggests.

Wayne