I am assuming it is by volume but then that tells you nothing of the Vit
C and Glutathione -- could be by volume for the liquids (DMSO) and by
weight for the solids.

That is why I would contact the pharmacy listed with the original
message that I have now lost. I have not Googled it or spent any time
looking -- must be out there in cyber space somewhere.

I would think the solvent would be distilled water, no other water would
be suitable due to possible contamination and mineral content that could
alter the properties.

Garnet