Hi,

I was told it is not a good idea to add hydrogen peroxide to the steam
distilled water before making the Colloidal Silver because it causes the
resulting product to be 100% ionic as opposed to 85% ionic without the
hydrogen peroxide.

Reportedly it won't affect the ionic ratio if the hydrogen peroxide is added
after the making of the Colloidal Silver.

However, unless there is a good reason to add hydrogen peroxide to the water
after making the CS (is there any proof of efficacy), it might not be a good
thing to do.  I just read where hydrogen peroxide might be implicated in
Alzheimer's along with other minerals (zinc and copper).

Jean Baugh