Since no one has responded I would recommend at least 6 tbsp/day CS if it is
the typical 5-20ppm, if it very concentrated you can dilute it. You can mix in
1 part DMSO to 9 parts CS for better penetration if she can handle the taste. I
am not sure how fast oregano oil will work but I have had excellent success
with Eastpark Research D-lenolate, a very potent from of olive leaf extract. It
has delivered me from many tooth infections and viruses. Besides being a
powerful natural antibiotic it is also antifungal, antiviral and antiparasitic.
You could try mixing the cs with dmso 70%dmso/30%cs for topical use over the
affected area and see if that brings some relief as well. Hope this brings some
relief to your friend.
Steve