If this was me, I'd be drinking a couple of quarts of CS daily, if it was my homemade 10-12 ppm EIS. Facing surgery in "a few days" I'd elect to just jump in and chug the CS and let the herx take its course, if there was any herx reaction. But that is only what I would do. I have never used oregano oil, or DMSO internally, so have no experience there.
sol

Gladys Williams wrote:

I AM FACING SURGERY FOR AN OVARIAN ABCESS IN A FEW DAYS. THIS OPERATION WILL LEAVE ME STERILE. PLEASE HELP. I HAVE CS , DMSO AND OREGANO OIL AND I NEED THE DOSAGE. ANY ADVICE WOULD TRULY BE APPRECIATED. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ALL YOUR SPEEDY REPLYS!!!!
(THIS IS A FRIEND -- SHE DOESN'T HAVE AN E-MAIL ADDRESS
I WILL RELAY ANY MESSAGES----GLADYS)