Dihydrotestorone is the counter part of Estradiol in women, it is the
"bad" form of testosterone implicated in prostatis and prostate cancer,
perhaps it is also the one that affects balding. I do not recall,
although I did reserach this a number of years ago when my husband got
prostatitis after a few months on DHEA. DHEA feeds the DHT pathway.
However 7 Keto DHEA does not. Pregnenolone is also a safe precusor to
take in regards to DHT and Estradiol.

Garnet