  From: Shirley Reed
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 12:07 AM
  Subject: CS>Marshalee's situation

     I agree with the lady who said you need to get some help and good counsel.
 We can't afford to lose you or not have you hitting on all 8, Marshalee!!
Regardless of your sister's circumstances, you must remember that nothing,
that's NOTHING, gives anyone abuse rights.  And your sister is taking advantage
of your reluctance to leave her to abuse you.  Also, you can get a different
roommate if your financial situation demands it.  But it just may be possible
to get a small place of your own.  And yes, I do mean small.  Some small studio
apts. do exist.  The owners will be glad to have someone of good character who
is realistic in what she expects of the place.  You do have options.  They may
not be all that desirable, but they will all be better than what you presently
are enduring.   You can make a change for the better.  Frankly, your sister
sounds like a very undisciplined person!!    C'mon, Marshalee.  Do what needs
to be done and be done with it.   Very best wishes,  pj

  ---
  Hank's outgoing mail is certified as Virus Free as can be