At 02:36 AM 8/4/04, you wrote:
Contains: ****** Prayer
- Electrically engineered eloptic energized stabilized oxygenated water - Ash of Dedecyl solution - Dehydrabiethylamine - Calcium - Potassium - Magnesium and foaming agent
****** and the Annointing of God.

And after reading *that* you people would let it near you?????

Yes,

Everyone in the manufacturing company gets together and prays over each batch of soap. It may sound like hype but they actually do it. I'm a results oriented person and this soap gives me results. I take all the hype and sales techniques with a grain of salt because the soap is so good I don't mind ignoring the amateurish sales techniques.

David Bearrow
www.addaphonejack.com