Hello everyone,

I have odema of the lower abdomen and legs, very recent.

This is due mainly to a heart problem which at times my blood pressure drops and i go into a sort of heart failure.

Can silver help with this?

If so, what amount should i take daily?

The odaema is so bad that it is seeping through my skin.

I am on Frusemide maximum dose  160mg daily but this doesnt help..

Hoping that silver can.

I have a generator to make my own now,

thanking you in advance

Sue

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Silver List archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com OT Archive: http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html List maintainer: Mike Devour