poppy cock. Gold does not turn loose of its atoms with 30 vdc at all. Trust me.
It takes an arc.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ode Coyote
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2004 6:15 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Gold Generator

  Brent has been in business for a long time. That's all I know about him or
his machines.
  I bought zinc elecrodes from Brent a few years ago in hopes of making CZ.
They came fast enough. Making CZ didn't work at 30 volts that I could tell.
  Why not email him for output specs and copies of lab reports?
  Ask about return policy too. If it's a good machine that he stands behind, it
should be a generous one.

  Ode