Christine

From: Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com>

First the url given was wrong, the correct url for this article is at:
http://naturalwellness.com/colloidal/index.html

I don't believe this at all.  With many of us drinking huge amounts of CS
and giving it to our pets for years, how could they have gotten such a
result?

Reference 22 is:  22. J. Doull, et al. Casareti and Doull's Toxicology, The
Basic Science of Poisons, Third Edition, 1986, p.625. Anyone have access to
this reference who can see what it REALLY says. I'll bet it doesn't say what
they claim it says at all.

Marshall