Ode and all CS members

What I said was in QUOTATION MARKS with the source indicated as to not put
myself in a libellous situation with a phama group.  That was THEIR opinion.
Folks, I thought it was transparent they were pursuing self interest. The
quotation marks and my final comment were arbitrarily edited, and the
resulting clip was180 degrees different from what was originally stated.  It
was a complete misrepresentation of the point I was making. To be attributed
with a radically false editorial comment on the web, which everyone reads is
x!o#^ if you know what I mean.

Following is what I was responding to and did actually say.  The 'readers
digest' version chewed it up and spit out the wrong message.

I believe that what j rigby <jrig...@fablor.com> Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004
wrote is the clearest assessment of the challenges we face.  That's why I do
BodyTalk which requires no supplements.  The innate wisdom can fix a diverse
range of challenges - some that appear chronic or worse - and appears to
tackle the 'stuff in the air'.  BT is a paradigm shift for some folks
because BT subscribes to the belief that  'all wisdom is within', and we do
not need most 'stuff' on the outside which are just 'comfort zones' related
to varying levels of consciousness.  BT is a small group in 23 countries
helping people usually after they have exhausted most other avenues.

But that's off topic to 'erroneous misrepresented editing'.  Moving on...
The IMPORTANT point John makes is we may have less than one full year from
now to get the "underground" information network flowing without fouling up
amongst ourselves.  We need to be CAREFUL WITH EDITING to stay on the same
page and DO NOT waste energy 'bickering' or 'SCREW UP within our own group.

Christine

> From: Ode Coyote <odecoy...@alltel.net>
> If you read the list of what they 'call' colloidal silver which includes mild
> silver protein at thousands of PPM...and the crazy things they'll do to try
> and kill experimental animals and mostly frustrate themselves in the
> process... you'll get an idea of how that's possible.
> Ode

ORIGINAL RESPONSE:
I MEANT TO BE FACICIOUS WHEN I SAID "Interesting source:"
OBVIOUSLY I WAS 'OFF TARGET' WITH MY COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
OR THE END COMMENTS WHICH APPEAR WERE NEVER READ.

On Mon, 2004-08-09 at 15:00, Christine Carleton wrote:
>> Opphs, found it at: http://naturalwellness.com/index.htm
>>
>> Interesting source:
>> ..."The next few paragraphs on colloidal minerals were written by
>> Albion's Max Motyka."
>>
>> ..."Definition of Colloidal Minerals For years, Albion has been
>> dedicated to research regarding minerals. In addition, Albion holds
>> over 60 international patents in the process of mineral chelation."
>>
>> 'Silver:
>> "Silver does not occur regularly in animal or human tissue... The
>> major effect of excessive absorption of silver is generalized
>> impregnation of the tissues where it forms an insoluble complex. .It
>> accumulates in the spleen, liver, bone marrow, lungs, muscles and
>> skin. Lesions of the kidney and lungs, as well as arteriosclerosis
>> have been attributed to industrial and medicinal silver exposure. When
>> colloidal silver was given to experimental animals, it produced death
>> due to pulmonary edema and congestion. Hemolysis and resulting bone
>> marrow hyperplasia have been reported with silver. Chronic bronchitis
>> has been reported from the medicinal use of colloidal silver."22
>>
>> Gold:
>> "Dermatitis and stomatitis are the most frequently reported side
>> effects of gold. The oral use of gold has resulted in...a type of
>> kidney disease...It is believed that the gold forms a gold/protein
>> complex that becomes deposited in the kidney tissues. It is known to
>> cause bone marrow toxin.. Gold is known to cause immune system
>> suppression. .23"
>>
>> 22. J. Doull, et al. Casareti and Doull's Toxicology, The Basic
>> Science of Poisons, Third Edition, 1986, p.625.
>> 23. Ibid
>>
>> Is there a conflict of interest?  Patents?  Money?  Could it be self
>> serving?

MY POINT WAS:
1.  THE QUOTED SOURCE WAS NOT TO BE FOUND ON GOOGE AND FURTHER SEARCHING
BROUGHT UP THE SOURCE.
2a.  A TRANSPARENT CONFLICT OF INTEREST GIVEN WHO WAS WRITING THE MATERIAL.
2b. THEY POSSIBLY HAD INTEREST IN PATENTS???
2c. AS HAS ALREADY BEEN SAID 'FOLLOW THE MONEY HONEY'.
2d. IN MY OPINION THE REPORT WAS SELF SERVING.
3.  I CLOSE TO ALLOW THEIR WORDS TO REFLECT WHO THEY ARE.  AS THEY SAY IT
VERY WELL WHAT ELSE WAS THERE TO SAY ABOUT THE ACCUCATIONS OF RISK TO HEALTH
IN THE DISCUSSION OF COLLODIAL GOLD?
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>> From: Christine Carleton <essential-liv...@telus.net>
>>> Google says:
>>> Your search - www.natural wellness.com/colloidal/ - did not match
>>> any documents.
>>> ???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THIS EFFECTIVELY SUMS UP WHAT I BELIEVE TO BE TRUE./Christine

From: j rigby <jrig...@fablor.com>
It is then necessary to look to the "sponsors" of the authors. The vested
interests.  The entire structure of the Western Medicine Industry is based
on a giant lie. To perpetuate it  gets more difficult every day. But - CODEX
will be a massive plug in the leaking Dam.

I know *I* wouldn't be willing to risk jail and massive fines to tell
someone that all they have to do is change their diet/take CS/DMSO/Exercise
to avoid Surgery and deadly intoxication.

I believe that we have less than one full year from now to get the
"underground" information network flowing to help our fellows that are
still to learn what has been done to them ..............

Himagain