Well, with CS, DMSO, and H202 on hand I won't worry. My mother in her extreme old age had several injuries that got badly infected, and you wouldn't believe the pressure and anger from her doctor and nurses about me using peroxide (at mom's request). They were absolutely furious. But their stuff and wound care regimen only led to further infection, but they didn't seem to notice or care about that. And they wanted her to use stuff on it (Neosporin) that she had an allergic reaction to, further increasing the infection, and they were contemptuous of me saying "she is allergic to xxx". It simply was never acknowledged by either the nurse or the doctor that when the nurse came and tended the wound and left it bandaged it would be worse the next day. When I did the wound care it got better. I wish I had known about and been making CS in those bad old days............I could have used it "invisibly" and they would have been none the wiser.
sol

Marshall Dudley wrote:

From what I understand all the flesh eating bacteria not only respond to CS,
but also to H2O2. But the hospitals don't use it because it is too cheap a
solution, and if people knew they could treat it over the counter, they would
not go to the doctor or hospital.

Marshall

sol wrote:

From another email list:
>someone died last thurs. from Vibrio vulnificus, a salt-water bacteria
>-- got into a cut while he was standing in the ocean fishing

>it is a flesh-eating bacteria and 7 have died in TX from it in the last
>8 months.  there are even different strains of it.
>  He'd been treated for it for a month.

Anybody know if this is really a new bacteria? Anybody think CS or
CS/DMSO could take care of it?
sol