OK, I just ran a test.

I started with 5 ppm EIS, approximately 80% ionic.  I put equal amounts into to
containers, and added a few drops of H2O2 to one of them.  I could see no
difference between, they were both crystal clear.  I then added a pinch of salt
to both.  The one without H2O2 immediately formed AgCl and turned milky. The one
that had had H2O2 added to it stayed crystal clear.

I can think of only 2 possibilities for this:

1. Silver ions were reduced to a colloid of silver atoms.
2. Silver ions became silver oxide, and it dissolved.

But the second one would only be possible if silver oxide when mixed with NaCl
does not become silver chloride.  I think that mixing silver oxide dissolved in
water with NaCl will become silver chloride, but I am not sure. Any chemists
here that know the answer to that one?  If the second one is disproved, than it
appears that H2O2 will reduce silver ions to silver atoms.

Marshall