I was wondering, when we talk about Hydrogen Peroxide
here are we talking about the same stuff that you buy
at walmart? I have a bottle here.. it says Hydrogen
Peroxide Topical Solution USP.  Active Ingredient is
HP (stabilized 3%). Is this the right HP?  I just want
to make sure before I start putting it in my CS and
drinking it.

Thanks in advance!

David

=== message truncated ===