Faye,

This is what I know. Our bodies are run on electrical/chemical communication
within each cell.  They're very tiny pulses of communication which combined
together they have the power to operate a human.

Why would I subject my cells to a blast where inevitably some will be
killed, disabled, mutated, and become dysfunctional and increase the strain
on my immune system?  I could find different wholistic therapies that would
verify can all is well inside. After all, awakening awareness is going
within, not listening to the limitations of the most recent technology which
will be outdated in 10 years with a list of detrimental effects.

After a mammogram I've seen people go into anxiety waiting for results for
the next 10 days... Give me a break - this is creating stress or dysfunction
as one worries about their breasts.  Add the media intensity on top.

This is an opportunity to explore alternative modalities that are no
invasive and can give insights on the spot.  Diagnose is the licensed arena
of allopathic to which we have been psychologically conditioned but we can
all grow beyond that limitation.

Just my opinion.

Christine