How does one make colloidal copper?

Dan

From: William Missett wrote:
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 08:50:44

I AM having success with a rather pricey but effective colloidal
copper
generator, which floats in the pool and does its work through a small
solar
panel.

It takes about three weeks before the copper level builds up to become
effective, but once that level is reached, it keeps the pool clear
with
minimal chlorine added,

It's made by Floatron, P.O. Box 51000, Phoenix Ariz., 85076,  Tel.
480-345-2222.  The cost is about $300, but it is worth it for its
effectiveness.  (I do not hold stock in this company.)