  From: Debbie Mcdonald
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2004 9:22 PM
  Subject: CS>***Shingles ?

  I am so sorry for not paying attention. Can you all share with me your
thoughts on Shingles, my friend appears to have this. Thought she has a lung
infection on one side and she showed me blisters, on her ribs front and back on
one side, friend told her it was poison ivy. I don't think so. Thanks much and
email me privately if you think the list is tired of hearing the same things.
Debbie