Hi Dave & Gwlynda,
My son, who runs 5 miles a day, and a female friend, who has her lawn
maintenance business, each prepare 1/2 gallons of 1/3 Water, 1/3 10ppm CS
and 1/3 Gatorade. They swig from it all day long as they feel the need for
fluids; & report no problems from the mixture.

My wife had a fluid retention problem for the past 40 years, which CS intake
has taken away--NO more Lasix or aggravating Diuretics. She had a chronic
UTI that recurred every 4 weeks; since she found about mixing 1 part CS + 2
parts Gatorade (we use Orange & buy it by gallons when on  sale)she has had
NO UTI for about 1 year. We have truly witnessed that this combination takes
CS deeper into the body tissues than CS could go alone.

Brooks Bradley had an article today to Del that further answers this, and of
all the experts on these Sites, NONE are more highly qualified, respected
and generous than Brooks!

Check my Site & let me know how I can help.
Sincerely,
Richard Harris, 56 Year FL Pharmacist
448 West Juniata Street
Clermont, FL 34711