You might try the American Botannical Pharmacy.  IThey have a parasite
tincture, but I don't know how the price compares.  It think it's about 28.00
for 2. oz.

Sally

jandwti...@charter.net wrote:
Makes sense! I'll probably have to break down and get the walnut tincture that
Hulda Clarke recommends. Does anyone have any reasonably priced walnut tincture
recommendations?

Jess
> From: "deborah byron"
> Date: 2004/09/16 Thu PM 07:09:16 GMT
> To: silver-list@eskimo.com
> Subject: Re: CS>Diatomaceous earthE
>
> One problem with approaching a parasite problem with DE only is that a
> person/animal can have a very bad infestation of microscopic
> parasites--protozoa--which I don't think DE would touch.

List maintainer: Mike Devour