Herb Pharm sells it for $10.50

http://www.herb-pharm.com/Products/singles_fs.html

Blessed Herbs for $9 both for 1 oz.
http://blessedherbs.com/index.cgi?id=312859815346&c=Liquid%20Extracts&sc=&tc=Black%20Walnut&ds=1

Both of these companies are excellent. Herb Pharm's site states that it
is green black walnut hull, which is what you want. It must be green to
work well and it is only green for a short time. Blessed Herbs site does
not say but likely it is, you could email them.

I have done business with Herb Pharm for 20 years on a professional
wholesale basis.

I have known of Blessed Herbs excellent reputation for that long as well
through someone that went to herb school with him. He attended the best
herb school in the US.

Buying larger bottles saves money. Tinctures are stable for years. It is
the rubber part of the dropper that breaks down. The larger bottles have
no dropper. Or just remember to replace the rubber cap if you keep a
bottle for years.

Garnet