Go ahead and try lower dilutions and just see. 4% is use to transport
stem cells and Dr Jacob now reccomends only 4% or 10% (funny just those
two) for any oral use.

You can always use it for a solvent if you order the low odor. ;)

I am curious if one could add their own urea to the vet grade stuff.
Urea is available as a feed product for cattle. You might have to buy
50# though! Search for Tri Medica's site, they sell urea and maybe they
sell it in smaller quantity. Jacob Lab's low odor topical liquid is 10%
urea.

Garnet