For this type of diagnosis, I would go and get a blood test for strep, and not rely on muscle testing. Why not try much larger oral doses of CS? A pint to a quart or more per day? Deep seated hidden bacterial and viral and fungal infections are likely (my personal opinion) to require very large intakes of CS. I have arthritis, which may be due to some bacterial or other joint infections, and believe I have also leaky gut (due to candida most likely) and am currently trying to take in between a pint and a quart of CS daily. At some point if this high intake produces good results, I will post it here. So far so good---it does seem to be helping, I have less joint pain on the days when I drink more CS, and less GI problems on those days too. There is a large gap in recommended doses of CS. Some here believe the more the better, and others keep their intake to what I consider very small amounts. I'm not sure why, but for myself am going with the very large doses, for at least a few months, to see what happens. There have been reports here that small amounts taken over a period of years have dealt with deep seated infections, but I don't want to wait years.
sol

tlwid...@sbcglobal.net wrote:

Hello all--
 A question:  My chiropractor tells me I am carrying a strep virus,
discovering this during a session of muscle testing. [initial test to see if
my adrenal glands were working right.]  I have been regularly drinking 4 oz.
of CS at 8 ppm.  I have upped this to 6 oz.  It's been several weeks and I
am still testing positive, according to the muscle test.  Any thoughts about
this?