> From: sol <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>
> For this type of diagnosis, I would go and get a blood test for
> strep, and not rely on muscle testing.

There are over 250,000 Kinesiology tests conducted by MD's. (Hawkins, D.,
MD, PhD.)  10,000¹s people have repeated the tests.  Some are still
sceptical because they have unbalanced 'issues' and biases in their belief
systems in their lives (energy systems) which may provide inconsistent
readings and influence the outcome.  You can do kinesiology at home and not
have to listen to the 'news' or a 'professional' do determine what is truth.

Some professionals have reached a plateau (after extensively exercising &
developing the Kinesiology muscle) that they rely upon it's accuracy.  Then
they know that it¹s important to share the information derived from the
tests and not to simply redo them.

There are degrees of Truth:
Truth is specific under specific conditions.
Only confront truth within a certain context.
Crossing from a more natural protocol to a pharma based protocol may produce
ambiguity - it's the clean water and oil/petro story - they do not mix well.

CS will help and probably more than less initially.   Also look to the
emotional, mental aspects that are out of line that have contributed to the
strep.  The human body functions in relationship, not exclusively.

Hint: Check the small intestine and heart (knowing and wisdom) because it
can be related to developing a higher level of propriety and order if one
releases nervousness, shock & excitement.  Also, the triple burner and
pericardium may be playing a role too.

Or ask your chiro for a referral to a BodyTalk practitioner who can 'tap
out' such a virus which will generally be gone in 24 hours.  ''

What benefits is the virus providing you?  Or alievating you from
participating in?  What's the thought pattern behind that?  If it didn't
provide a benefit, your body would not magnify and produce it for you.  Move
from the 'war' mentality to 'balancing relationships', and what the strep is
to share with you about your belief systems.

Christine