I'm wondering if some of you who haven't seen these old duplicates are
like Marshall; they're just sorted away somewhere out of sight...

Garnet, your Linux based system might be a little more intelligent and
dispose of messages with duplicate message ID's. I heard somebody else
talking about that on one of the list owner support lists.

I don't know what might be causing message doubling, though I've seen a
little of that, too.

Other list owners at Eskimo have had the same problem, so plenty of
folks are calling into support... Which means they'll be on it and
we'll be hearing something about it as soon as humanly possible.

Meanwhile, about twenty old *DIGESTS* just came through in a huge lump.
I'm sure our digest subscribers are going to be just *thrilled*.

Sorry for the inconvenience folks!

Updates as information arises.

Mike D.