I was wrong, I did not realize they were dated with the original dates, so I
have
discovered a large number of messages from the CS list in the old messages.  It
is weird, many of them are old, but I never got them earlier, and the others, my
email client is showing them both as unread, the old one and the new one, I
guess
because they have the same date.

They are still coming in for me, I just got 38 messages over the last 10
minutes.

Marshall