No, the nebulizer is producing very very small droplets of DMSO liquid.
It is not producing vapor, which is a gaseous state. That would require
raising the temperature of DMSO to its boiling point.

It looks like vapor when it comes out of the nebulizer but it is
actually liquid.

Sorry if this caused you any alarm.

Garnet