At 10:35 AM 10/27/2004 -0600, you wrote:

Dogs are omnivores as well.  Cats are true carnivores.

Dr. Kenny,

While I give the proper respect to your Dr. prefix you do not say Dr. of what. Dogs are not omnivores they are opportunistic carnivores. I to feed a raw diet and feed on the whole prey ideology. I don't feed grains and the only veggies my dogs eat are our leftovers. I have no problem with feeding veggies. But I feel that even though this is off topic for the CS list that those on it must not be given untrue information which your Dr. prefix would make them give you more authority.

Teri Johnston
25 yrs LVT
www.welshspringers.com
Authorized Fastrack ® Dealer