From: Garnet [mailto:garnetri...@earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 9:27 AM
To: Silver List
Subject: Re: CS> Diet for dogs and humans

OK I am confused, what is wrong with metallic silver? Isn't that what we
are using to make CS, metal electrodes that deposit ions and atoms of
metallic silver into the water?

I thought it was silver COMPOUNDS that were to be avoided due to their
tendancy to accumulate in the body. Metallic silver is not a silver
compound, unless the product is not pure? Perhaps that is the issue,
contamination of these sources?

Garnet