I don't think this proves anything except that dogs like meaty bones
more than carrots or other veggies.

My dogs love raw carrots and other veggies that I give them separate
from other foods.

Myself, I like to eat mono meals, either high protien mostly meat, or
mostly veggie. If I eat a lot of meat at one meal I don't want any more
for the rest of the day and I will crave veggies. Or vice versa.

This does not prove that I am a carnivore or an omnivore. It proves I
have varying needs at different times and desire a varied diet, which is
the most likely to provide adequate nutrition.

Define omnivore and carnivore and I will further discuss. For now I
think we are not talking in strictly defined terms.

Garnet