From: Dr. David W. Kenney [mailto:drd...@mindspring.com]
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 8:26 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS> Diet for dogs and humans

The colloidal silver would not form a salt. If it did then CS would be of
no value if used orally. However, all CS generators produce both CS and
ionic silver...the ionic silver would form silver chloride in the stomach
almost instantly...and little if any...would get into the system.
Just make a solution of salt and water...and pour it into a sample of your
CS...if there is lots of ionic silver...you will get a white precipitate
almost instantly...
Dr. Kenney