From: Dan Nave [mailto:dn...@mn.nilfisk-advance.com]
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 8:41 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>"In Vivo" CS?

I have wondered if a silver needle (electrode) could be inserted into a
vein and then stimulated with an appropriately small and controlled
current/voltage in order to get the effect of IV colloidal silver.  Of
course, this could be dangerous, but it may be something to think about,
experimentally...  A combination of blood electrification and colloidal
silver?

Dan

RE: CS> Diet for dogs and humans

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 19:31:53

----

Metalic silver electrodes were used in the  70's for electrostimulation
of
non-healing fractures with great success.
Check out Dr. Becker's books.  Body Electric & Cross Currents.
I would speculate that a form of colloidal silver is created at the
ends of
the electrodes he implants near the non-union.
Dr. Kenney