As many of you probably know the government (FDA) is attempting to totally
wipe out alternative medicine in the US.
There are bills out there to go along with WHO standards meaning that all
nutritional supplements will be by prescription...and all over the counter
supplements will have the minimum standards (which we all know are wrong).
The FDA recently confiscated 132000 bottles of Sea Silver and took all their
files and records...meaning that any of you that ever purchased Sea Silver
are on a list.

Obviously....you all need to look into all of this for yourselves, find out
what your own legislators feel about this...and then become active.  The
allopathic side of medicine, drug manufacturers, etc. are probably losing
too much money.   Remember, they put Dr. Royal Rife out of business...and
even Nicola Tesla's name was erased from the science books.  They have the
power to do this if WE don't keep a keen eye on these guys we elect. Even
though I was trained allopathic...I have to practice allopathic medicine
because that's what the people expect...and it is just too difficult to
educate clients and get them away from the advice they get anytime they go
to their regular physician....