It has been one year of treating my sinus using a DR Grossan hydro pulse
(water pick).  I flush my sinus with 100 ml of CS with 5 ml DMSO and 3 t MSM in
16 ounce bottle of CS, twice per day.  I bought a $25 water pick from
Walgreens and used an extra nose adapter that I keep in my RV so I can flush
while
traveling.  Water pick for $25 seems to work fine.
 The DMSO seems to have really helped.

My sinuses can usually be drained after flushing by tilting my head to each
side.  This AM they did not drain after flushing. Most flushes are nearly 95%
clear of mucus now.

One DR Grossan unit quit on me.  They replaced the unit but said no more as
they did not like me using the CS/DMSO/Xylitol mixture and I was not washing
the unit with water after each use.

My asthma and Barrettes Esophagus are both still here.  I was hoping that
clearing my sinus would also clear those problems. I believe it may take
another
year of flushing to note improvements in the other problems, and like my sinus
DR said I need to keep flushing because of a broken nose.

I am now taking 8 ounces of 20 PPM CS with 5 ml DMSO and adding 1 1/3 T of
Gatorade twice per day for my Esophagus and acid reflux. Asthma I use two new
inhalers, Advair and Spirax, Albuterol no longer helped me, my Walgreens
personal Humidifier did not help that much.  Its switch started hanging up so I
leave
it on and unplug the electricity.

I also use my led array over my Esophagus nearly every day.  Arthritis flared
up in my wrist and the led was not much of a help.  My pulsed magnet worked
better.

Brickey