Adrienne:
I don't use stevia any more as no two batches are the same. Even from the same company. It is very difficult to get the correct amount for your taste,and it has an aftertaste that I don't get from splenda or xylitol. Xylitol has other benefits also (anti fungal) and possibly others. It is quite expensive though.
Dave

Adrienne Elliott wrote:
I wonder why they are not using stevia to sweeten things?

khann...@yahoo.com 11/2/2004 11:47:23 AM >>>

Yup.  I saw that.  It seems they don't miss an opportunity to throw
that in whenever they can.  One has to be very vigilant.
Sally

Garnet <garnetri...@earthlink.net> wrote:
Anyone try that new Altoids Gum? I loved it until I read the
ingredients
-- it has aspartame, yikes!

Garnet