Marshall,
I'm new on this forum, please clarify what is EIS. THanks.

Adie

>>> mdud...@king-cart.com 11/1/2004 9:34:14 AM >>>
I would be very surprised if a tablespoon of CS did much good. Maybe
better than
interfron, but I would not expect it to cure him. If he had taken
several ounces, as
much as 16 or so a day, I bet he would have been cured of it within a
week or so.  I
have read that Hep. C responsds quite well to EIS.

Marshall

James Allison wrote:

> A customer of mine gave me a call a few months ago, about her husband
who
> had been diagnosed with Hepatitis C about 13 months before she called
me.
> The doctor wanted to start him on interferon, but her husband decided
to try
> something else instead.  His decision was to take a tablespoon of
colloidal
> silver orally (about 5ppm, made with the simple three 9-volt battery
method)
> every day for a year.  He went back to the doctor to be retested
about a
> week before his wife called me with the results, and although they
show that
> he still has Hepatitis C, according to the doctor, they also show
that he is
> doing better than if he had been taking the interferon for the year.
While
> this doesn't deal specifically with MS, it does show that in some
cases,
> colloidal silver might be just as good, or even better than some of
the
> drugs out there.  While I never recommend going against doctors
therapies
> (that is an individual choice that should be made after due
diligence), I do
> strongly suggest that one always supplement what the doctor orders
with
> colloidal silver.  After all, as far as I know, it's not going to
hurt.

> Yours in health,
> -James Allison

point...from what
> > I have read about interferon...I don't even want to take it.   Is
there
> > any evidence that CS could help MS?
> >
> > thank,
> > joni

mixed
> > in
> > is deadly to the  E-coli and other bacteria in the bladder.  TJ
> >

> > --
> >

> > --
> > The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal
Silver.