Yes I can attest to that, as I do not have a gallbladder and have passed many stones. They are made in the bile from cholesterol and other foreign bodies (parasites and liver cells sloughed off), so the bile in the liver will make stones if the conditions are right. I just did a liver flush not 48 hours ago and got a lot of smaller stones down to sand size. I have performed 7-8 flushes since the first of July with great results each time.
G Murray

Adrienne Elliott wrote:

Are you talking about removing gallstones? I didn't know there were any
stones in the liver.