Garnet,
I received a reply from my neighbor.  He says the source he found did not
mention doixin specifically, but does mention phthalate.  This is the article:
http://www.emagazine?1125.com/view/  Sorry if that created any confusion, I do
tend to believe Greenpeace, or at least, listen to them and be conservative.  I
don't think I want to drink phthalate either.
Sally

Garnet <garnetri...@earthlink.net> wrote:
It would be nice to know the quantity of dioxin that is in bottled water
-- although any amount is not good, if it is orders of magnitude less
than general exposures then perhaps our concerns are better directed to
eliminating the larger exposures first.

Prioritize.

It does concern me for my distiller set up though since it is very hot
water.

Would your neighbor happen to have information as to amounts or could he
share his source of info so I can follow up?

Thanks!

Garnet