Go to www.curezone.com  type in bladder infection.
----- Original Message ----- From: "j rigby" <jrig...@fablor.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 2:25 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Live Bacteria

At 10:48 PM 25/10/04, you wrote:
I am new to this list, I wrote something, but never saw a reply in regard to my history. But, this topic I am seeing involving the bladder is exactly what I am going through. I am getting nothing resolved. I have mentioned CS to my doctors but none have listened, I am allergic to many of the antibiotics and this infection has reached my kidneys and seems resistant to everything that has been tried. I am going back today, very concerned, the bacteria that grew colonies is entercoccus. Any suggestions, appreciated.
joni

Hi there, Joni
I know how you feel. I also know that the answer can seem too simple. But if Terminal Bowel Cancer can be cured simply by changing your diet/lifestyle, why not look at your Original Manufacturer's repair methods? They've been around a lot longer than Flexner's American Medical Industry.

CS is a great crutch, a really helpful measure, but it won't cure you. It is in my observation, along with DMSO, the best in medical aids available to mankind. But it is what goes in your mouth that is critical. No, vital. Things like your symptoms will respond very quickly as a rule. DO take in lots of CS - it won't hurt you - but do something about the CAUSE before it is too late. Get into an Alkaline Diet. No meat, no white anything - flour, sugar, rice. Especially, no coffee or tea. If you don't understand much about real food combining - get a book on the MACROBIOTIC DIET, not completely accurate, but a great start.

Cheers,

Himagain
PLEASE NOTE: NOTHING IN INFORMATION OFFERED IN ANY COMMUNICATION BY THIS WRITER IS PERSONAL MEDICAL, LEGAL, HAIRDRESSING OR GARDENING ADVICE. IT IS MERELY ANECDOTAL AND ALL DUE DILIGENCE BY THE READER IS REQUIRED.