At 12:57 AM 11/11/04, you wrote:
All my emails should be plain text. I just checked my settings and they are
set to ask me if there is any html, and for the list I always select plain
text. However it is very rare for it to ask me, so that should mean it is
already plain text unless my Netscape is messing up.

Marshall

Hi Marshall,  well, it works for you now!  Cos it works for me!   :-)
Anyone else not getting this mail straight?

Himagain