At 09:56 PM 13/11/04, you wrote:
On Sat, 2004-11-13 at 00:52, John Rigby wrote:
> At 12:24 PM 13/11/04, you wrote:
>
> >DMSO helps. Buy DMSO Nature's Healer from Amazon for details of use.
> >
> >Garnet
>
> My only worry there would be the reabsorption of all that gunk back into
> the body.

What gunk John? Anything over 1000 daltons, which inculdes even very
large molecules can not be transported by DMSO. Give me a substance and
I will look up the MSDS which tells you the molecular weight.
######## Basically I was referring to the various toxins the poor old body is valiantly trying to excrete. Could be anything.

> But for healing the scar tissue later .....  one of my old "thing" bites
> which simply didn't heal for gods know how long, was fixed by the magic of
> DMSO/CS in a coupla months of applications every time I thunk of it.

Does not heal scar tissue. It will flatten it some but the scar tissue
does not go away.
####### Sorry to disagree, but it is only in point of order anyway here: After CS miraculously repaired the wounds ( spider bite?) I later heard of DMSO and began to apply it 70%:30% CS to the very prominent and angry looking scarring. It improved cosmetically by an amazing degree. It could be called "flattening", I suppose.

> Himagain.
> Usual disclaimer - not only do I not have a medical/pharmaceutical
> franchise *I* don't know very much for sure at all.  Do your own diligence
> folks...

I am and I do.
######### You are an MD?
Then you should be very much more careful than you are here, Garnet. You obviously aren't making use of your franchise (to print money) but "They" do not take kindly to "renegades". Lotsa stories out there and I personally, personally know of a few. Look at the history of something simple, like DMSO, or the far more famous Laetrile story. You don't even HEAR of what They do to some M.D.s. The poor guys working in the Cancer Underground live in a kind of terror all the time.

Cheers,

Himagain.