At 11:08 PM 14/11/04, Garnet  wrote:
It's fine to heat Flax, you can even bake with it and preserve much of
the nutrition but you must keep the temp at 300* or lower. I spent a
great deal of time looking into this a year ago when formulating a least
cost nutritious feed for aged and ailing horses.
Garnet

Hi Garnet, I've got one for ya! It's called "grass". All you do is put the horses where the stuff grows and they grow old gracefully. Of course, you have to find somewhere where it grows and supply at least one other horse..... someways they are like us, they need their own kind around - or they sicken and die.......

Cheers!

Himagain