From: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: 11/16/04 20:51:14
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Re:CS>Re: CS Pain

Hi Steve:
I make Colloidal Gold and the people that take it say it has helped with
pain. If you would like to try it, let me know and I will send a bottle. It
is a hobby and I don,t accept anything for it, including the postage.
Bill Amos
wa...@mailstation.com
ANyone have any experience with cs and chronic pain
i have a bit of nerve damage

i pulled back from the morphine to percosets but they dont do much have read
silver reduces pain by increasing skin conductivity

havent got a batch out that i feel comfortable drinking yet but hopefully if
i can get all the right answers I can start treating myself

any how to do it stuff would be greatly appreciated

steve