SOTA Instruments sells a device reputed to be excellent in helping eliminate addictions of all kinds. It is a Bob Beck device called the BT7. Is a cranial electro-stimulation device. (I do not own one myself but have two other SOTA products.)

SOTA is a very good company in my view. I think it might be worth your time to look into the product, if I understand your message. If not, apologies for the misunderstanding.