That is drinking four gallons of water in a short time. And the 5
gallons of water used in a colema or high colonicis not all taken in at
the same time. It washes out as more is going in.

www.hps-online.com may describe the process. Or Google <high colonic>
and read more about the process.

The largest enema bags I found were actually 3 gallons not five, but the
colema boards come with a 5 gallon bucket. It is raised so there is a
gravity assisted flow.

Hello all---
  Just one more question on this: I have read a little on the herbal
formulas said to clean out the colon--[along with some pictures that were
FAR too imformative!!] How to they compare to this process?

Thanks again

Theresa

---