Thank you
Ron
----- Original Message ----- From: "Garnet" <garnetri...@earthlink.net>
To: "Silver List" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 10:40 PM
Subject: Re: CS>swelling legs, new topic for a beginner

"Recommended" (re Stanley Jacob, MD) oral dose is 4 ml, diluted to 4% or
10%, per day. Some people take more. IV administration uses more. 50 mg
/ kg body weight. Topically dose is to effect but use less than 70% to
prevent side effects of drying and itching of skin, if very sensitive
skin use 30% or less.

DMSO has a strong garlic odor. Makes you smell very strong to others.
USP DMSO by Gaylord is odorless but as far as I can tell almost
impossible to obtain. (www.gaylordchemicals.com)

Please read the list archives for more info.

Garnet