Nebulize DMSO 10 - 20% and CS, MSM in the mix also helps soften
inelastic tissue (re MSM The Definitive Guide by Stanley Jacob, MD).
Check the list archives for more info. It works! But do use a nebulizer
not an ultrasonic humidifier, the droplets are too large on a humidifier
and will not make it down far enough.

Garnet