I am not sure but you can google Omron Ultrasonic Nebulizer as that is
reported by some on this list to be a good one. I have a Mystique
Ultrasonic Nebulizer which I like too. The compressor driven models are
large and noisy, and more expensive so I would avoid those. Some have
found them on Ebay.

Garnet