Most fragrances have pthlates in them. Even vinegar is a lung irritant.
Formaldehyde is in many household substances and in carpets,
particularly the padding, paints are loaded with VOCs unless you buy a
safer pain. Mastiks under tile or vinyl floors never stop outgassing.
There are so many sources it is almost impossible to even build
non-toxic but it can be done. Will cost 30% more at least, materials
must be shipped and stored away from toxic materials or they will adsorb
chems.

Just be glad you are not ultra sensitive, like some Multiple Chemical
Sensitivity sufferers and must live in a tiled trailer with nothing and
I do mean nothing more than very old outgassed materials, most of these
folks can not read their own mail, own electronic applicances that are
impregnated with pesticides, that includes your computer!

Buy a MacIntosh, at least they are more contained. Use an air filter in
eveyroom, be sure you calculate square footage accurately and buy enough
filters to efficiently filter your air.

Buy a personal dry sauna to detox daily. It must heat to 109* to get oil
glands to dump. Do liver detox frequently. Eat ONLY pure organically
grown food, or better yet grow your own. Drink ONLY distilled water
(www.wholesalewaterdistillers.com has a $99 unit that works like a
charm).

Bake out anything that you suspect has chems including clothes. Never
wear clothes before they have been detoxed they are full of
formaldehyde. Never buy wrinkle free cotton, it is impregnated with
formaldehyde and you can not get it out.

Learn about Environmental Illness. Debra Dadd has some good source books
on where to buy toxin free products and how to assess your house for
sources. NONTOXIC, NATURAL AND EARTHWISE is an older book of hers you
might find in a used books store. Or ask the library to order it on
inter-library loan, they can get any book through this program and it is
usually free, you can keep the book for 3 weeks, they will tell you two
but call and ask for an extention after the first two are up.

Study Baubiology and Non-toxic building for more sources in your home.

Welcome to Twentieth Century Disease. <smile>

Garnet