I have the Harbor Freight airbrush for propelling the cs/msm/dmso mixture
into the lungs. I need a clean oilless source of compressed air

_______

At Wal-Mart I saw this exact same 12 volt compressor you plug into the
ignition to inflate tires. Does anyone know if the compressed air output is
clean and oiless?
 http://tinyurl.com/565w6
http://amos.shop.com/amos/cc/pcd/5746014/prd/8202998/ccsyn/260

______

Also at Wal-Mart I saw this exact same Campbell-Hausfeld 2 gallon tank air
compressor which is called oilless. Does anyone know how clean the air
output would be? Wal Mart did not show it on-line but it's the same as
aircompressor's direct has

http://tinyurl.com/2vmd5

http://aircompressorsdirect.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=119

Thanks